Make Your Own Guitar
A large cereal or shoe box
Large rubber bands (if you choose bands of different thicknesses then they will make different pitched notes when plucked)
- Duct tape
1. Cut a hole on the front of the box for the sound hole and on top of to attach the guitar neck.
2. Decorate, colour or paint your tube and box.
3. Make small cuts around one end of the tube.
4. Insert the bottom of the tube into the hole at the top of box and secure with duct tape.
5. Wrap rubber bands from the top of the tube to the bottom of the box, securing them in the cuts you made. Tape in place.