Kingfishers - Year 4
Welcome to Kingfishers Class
Class teacher: Miss Hipkin
Welcome back Kingfisher Class!
I hope you are all well. It has been a long time since we have seen each other and I am thoroughly looking forward to seeing you all back in school at 9am on Monday!
To help you to organise yourselves for coming back into school after such a long time, I have put together a list of things that you will please need to bring in on Monday:
- Your pencil case containing: pencils, a glue stick (really important!), a ruler and rubber. If you have your own purple biro, coloured pencils and scissors too, that is great!
- Your copy of 'The Iron Man'
- Your whiteboards and whiteboard pens.
- Your Memory Box that you have created, if you would like to share it with the class. I'm looking forward to seeing some of these!
- You do not need to bring in your Blue and Green exercise books. Kindly keep these at home in the event that they are needed again.
- Please do not bring in your P.E. kit either, as you will need to come into school wearing your P.E. kit on Tuesdays (for P.E.) and Fridays (For Forest School)
- If you took your wellies home, please bring them back in to pop onto our welly rack ready for Forest School.
Have a lovely weekend and see you all VERY soon!
Remote Learning Timetable - Spring 2 Weeks 1 & 2
Remote Learning - Iron Man Models
Screen Free Wednesday Activity Grid
Remote Learning - Shang Dynasty Artefacts
Please ensure you are reading every day at home. To quote a famous doctor...
“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~ Dr Seuss ~
In addition to this, I strongly suggest practising your times tables for 10 minutes each day using Times Table Rockstars, this will help you to beat your personal best in our test on a Friday!
Every Friday I will hand out the spellings to be tested the following week on a Look Cover Write Check sheet. These will be a mix the statutory 3/4 words and of common misspellings from the children's work. The children will be tested on these daily.
Children will need to come into school in their PE kits on Wednesdays ready for PE in the afternoon.
Wellies/Outdoor shoes are required in school at all times, so that the children can access the school field at play time. These can be outdoor trainers or wellies and can be kept on the rack outside the classroom.
This page will be updated regularly, but if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Key Instant Recall Facts (KIRFs)